Established in 1993, EP&T Global have a long and distinguished track record of delivering pioneering energy management and environmental solutions in Australia. We are now experiencing successful expansion to the Middle East, Asia and the UK, with ambitious plans for growth in other countries.
With organisations increasingly seeing how sustainability issues can impact bottom-line success and future resilience, EP&T Global was formed to provide the technology, processes and tools necessary to help achieve significant efficiency, emissions and cost reduction.
Our systems provide accurate and robust data to improve the ability to respond to both sustainability and operational challenges in a fast, effective and reliable way. EP&T Global is proud to develop its market-leading EDGE products and services in-house, which can be designed and commissioned into any existing portfolio or planned development to:
- Provide a remote monitoring service to deliver base building energy and water savings
- Provide tenant data to improve stakeholder engagement and drive further savings
- Help comply to operational rating schemes such as NABERS (Australia) or DECs (UK).
- Create a robust CSR reporting platform that is auditable to performance benchmarks such as the Global Reporting Initiative, Carbon Disclosure Project and Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes.
- Improve financial and operational reporting precision
For over twenty years, we have helped some of the largest property managers achieve award-winning results. Recent examples include:
- Our Australian client, Stockland is currently ranked No1 in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for Real Estate. Our clients have also been ranked No1 for six out of the past seven years.
- Our UK client, British Land, winning the CIBSE Client of the Year for Energy Management and two Green Business Awards in 2012 and 2013 for our energy reduction work.
What we do is a step change from the norm and forms a next generation approach to the way energy, water and waste is managed. Our team of multi-disciplinary engineers are committed to helping our clients transform how they manage their assets and in turn achieve significant results.