Event: Sustainable solutions to develop future asset resilience
Event: Future Fit - Sustainable solutions to develop future asset resilience
Wednesday 24 July, 08:30 - 11:30
Shaftesbury Room, Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED
Join us at our exclusive breakfast briefing to explore the important theme of shaping a future fit London.
Emerging sustainability challenges, such as energy issues will make it a business imperative to sustainably develop our cities and buildings. New aspirations will also arise from shifting tenant groups as technology and media industries increasingly take up occupier space. These challenges can be turned into social, environmental and economic benefit and EP&T Global will host an event to share best practice from leading portfolios managed by iCity, British Land and M&G Real Estate.
- Louise Ellison - Chair, Better Building Partnership + Responsible Investments Manager, M&G Real Estate
- Gavin Poole - CEO, iCity
- Justin Snoxall- Head of Business Group, British Land
- Brett Goodyear - Head of Operations, EP&T Global
A panel of industry experts together will share leading insights on how investors, tenants, property managers and developers can mitigate risk and deliver valuable returns by embedding sustainability into their business model.
The event will focus on asset resilience, aiming to:
• Provide the latest information on emerging risks – focussing on policy targets, energy issues and stakeholder demand
• Identify where the largest opportunities are to reduce environmental impact and deliver triple bottom-line value
• Explore innovative best practice and case studies on future proofing existing portfolios and new developments
• Discuss the role of technology, management tools and collaboration to create a resilient and competitive London property stock
This is a free, exclusive invitation only event.
We are very much looking forward to a great event and would be delighted if you can join us. Breakfast will be served during registration – including bacon/sausage sandwiches and refreshments.
The event is a free, invitation only event. If you would be interested in attending, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a delegate space.