We believe that it is essential for building owners and facility managers to see optimisation as an investment rather than a cost.
There is plenty of evidence to suggest that official recognition of building optimisation (via green ratings systems like GRESB and NABERS) has a positive effect on occupancy, rental returns and sale value.
So, how do we optimise a building?
Here’s a simple breakdown of the typical process for a commercial office tower.
– Our engineering analysts perform a site assessment. In some cases this can be performed remotely
– Sensors are accessed and/or installed throughout the building
– Data is collected, aggregated and analysed via our EDGE platform
– Our Technical Services team works with building operations and management teams to create solutions that reduce unnecessary wastage of water and energy
– Automated alerts draw attention to actionable items 24/7 as well as future projects that will further reduce wastage
– Regular reports clearly show progress and can be accessed by our clients at any stage
What makes us different is our cumulative knowledge and massive data sets collected from over 27 years of operation. This has deepened the capability of the machine learning behind our EDGE platform.