EP&T Global’s projects are spread throughout the world. Our offices are located in Sydney, Hong Kong, Dubai and London. Opportunities abound for driven individuals to work for a premium company that innovates with market-leading technology. Our solutions revolutionise operational efficiency and fast-track the sustainability targets of our clients.
We thrive on collaboration, and reward individuals and teams who are brave thinkers and doers. We offer a nurturing, fulfilling work environment and solid career advancement. If you are ambitious, can challenge conventional thinking, and if new and innovative ideas are your passion, then we want to hear from you.
To express your interest and find out more about any of the following roles, please email
EP&T Global are an award-winning sustainability technology company deploying a market leading combination of hardware, software, and services to reduce energy consumption across 100’s of large, complex sites in 19 different countries and 5 continents around the world. Delivering over €65,000,000 in energy savings in the last 5 years to an ambitious group of office, hotel, event space, and shopping centre owners, EP&T are experiencing significant growth and looking to hire a number of key roles for the London office which will assist in the delivery of exciting new projects across Europe.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of, and manage on a day-to-day basis, the installed client base, delivering excellent client service
- Further energy reduction objectives by assisting EP&T’s Technical Services division in driving site level stakeholder engagement
- Managing stakeholders at the corporate level, ensuring retention and the development of new projects within existing accounts
- Communicate and report to clients on progress against financial and environmental targets, highlighting new opportunities to reduce costs and emissions
- Support other members of Commercial Team with new business opportunities, pitches and proactive response to bids
- Work to improve the outputs and processes that provide value to EP&T clients
- Help clients leverage the environmental and financial benefits achieved with EP&T to generate positive internal and external communications
- Preparation and delivery of compelling, professional presentations and proposals for existing clients and prospects
- Manage the renewals process for clients from awareness through to contract
- Development of client referral opportunities
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the successful candidate will have the exciting challenge of managing key accounts for EP&T to deliver their mission of energy reduction. You will ensure the successful ongoing deployment of EP&T’s technology and services, joining a passionate and dedicated team.
- Evidence of success in a B2B client engagement role, including Corporate partnerships, account management or corporate engagement, ideally within the energy and sustainability market
- Experience of understanding client needs and translating those into action plans, and managing those to a successful delivery through collaboration with internal departments
- Proactive approach to managing multiple clients and prioritising workloads
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to secure new and existing business through engaging proposals
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to engage and influence from boiler room to board room
- A passion and understanding of corporate sustainability challenges
This is an exciting opportunity that will provide the right candidate with excellent long-term career advancement prospects within a purpose driven and rapidly expanding business. If you are passionate about working with some of the world’s leading organisations to improve their sustainability, then please apply using the link above or email our UK office direct – EuCareers@eptglobal.com
Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking the services of a motivated Software Developer to join our Sydney-based R&D team. The successful candidate will work as part of the R&D team to design, develop and implement software packages so as to contribute to the success, growth and global expansion of the company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare system requirement specification for the software project
- Prepare project time estimation and pass to the Manager R&D
- Develop software according to the best practices and methods of development in line with the company policies.
- Unit testing of the code.
- Deliver the desired product to the clients.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Client liaison in the course of any project
- Brainstorming EP&T technical team to understand and implement their requirements
- Use of the latest feasible methods and technologies in the development of the projects, efficient communication, and team cooperation
- Technical support of the team
- Design review
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following:
- Degree in Computer Software.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in C#/ASP.Net MVC/ Entity Framework development skills.
- Proficiency in Software development in Microsoft .Net platform and SQL server database.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with SQL Server 2014: T-SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver highly stable software applications.
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills.
With an immediate start available this position is best suited to someone wanting a next step and a fresh, exciting opportunity.
We are seeking an enthusiastic engineer to work in the Technical Services team at our Dubai office. The key responsibilities will include developing an understanding of building services including HVAC, BMS and lighting, studying and interpreting the energy consumption profiles, making use of our existing algorithms, etc. The main objectives will be to identify and drive energy savings opportunities with our clients while maintaining and developing relationships and rapport with the site teams and their contractors. The TS engineer will be working closely with the technical services manager and TS team in Australia and London.
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical and Electrical preferred)
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in a field related to building services, energy efficiency, HVAC design, BMS tech, and related professions
- ASHRAE certifications
- Data Analytics certifications
Graduates will be considered.