EP&T Global’s projects are spread throughout the world. Our offices are located in Sydney, Hong Kong, Dubai and London. Opportunities abound for driven individuals to work for a premium company that innovates with market-leading technology. Our solutions revolutionise operational efficiency and fast-track the sustainability targets of our clients.
We thrive on collaboration, and reward individuals and teams who are brave thinkers and doers. We offer a nurturing, fulfilling work environment and solid career advancement. If you are ambitious, can challenge conventional thinking, and if new and innovative ideas are your passion, then we want to hear from you.
To express your interest and find out more about any of the following roles, please email
We are seeking an enthusiastic engineer to work in the Technical Services team at our Dubai office. The key responsibilities will include developing an understanding of building services including HVAC, BMS and lighting, studying and interpreting the energy consumption profiles, making use of our existing algorithms, etc. The main objectives will be to identify and drive energy savings opportunities with our clients while maintaining and developing relationships and rapport with the site teams and their contractors. The TS engineer will be working closely with the technical services manager and TS team in Australia and London.
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical and Electrical preferred)
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in a field related to building services, energy efficiency, HVAC design, BMS tech, and related professions
- ASHRAE certifications
- Data Analytics certifications
Graduates will be considered.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking the services of a motivated Software Developer to join our Sydney-based R&D team. The successful candidate will work as part of the R&D team to design, develop and implement software packages so as to contribute to the success, growth and global expansion of the company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare system requirement specification for the software project
- Prepare project time estimation and pass to the Manager R&D
- Develop software according to the best practices and methods of development in line with the company policies.
- Unit testing of the code.
- Deliver the desired product to the clients.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Client liaison in the course of any project
- Brainstorming EP&T technical team to understand and implement their requirements
- Use of the latest feasible methods and technologies in the development of the projects, efficient communication, and team cooperation
- Technical support of the team
- Design review
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following:
- Degree in Computer Software.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in C#/ASP.Net MVC/ Entity Framework development skills.
- Proficiency in Software development in Microsoft .Net platform and SQL server database.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with SQL Server 2014: T-SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Effective English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver highly stable software applications.
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills.
With an immediate start available this position is best suited to someone wanting a next step and a fresh, exciting opportunity.