“EP&T’s edge technology and services have provided us with valuable insight into how our buildings run and how we can eradicate wastage. Our partnership with EP&T has unlocked significant financial and environmental benefits both for Derwent and our tenants.”
COMMERCIAL OFFICE PORTFOLIO
EP&T Global has deployed its EDGE platform technology and services for commercial office buildings around the world. This totals over 1,000,000 sqm of floor space.
Energy optimisation has a critical role to play as commercial oﬃce owners target energy & resources consumption reduction and net-zero carbon emissions. Our combination of purpose-built monitoring and analytics technology provides a real-time ‘digital energy audit’ of the building to identify wastage. In conjunction with our building optimisation services, we work collaboratively with site teams to convert opportunities into savings.
Energy savings can be found in multiple ways:
- Identiﬁcation of faulty sensors and actuators
- Optimisation of ﬂow and return temperatures
- Maximising operational eﬃciency of Variable Speed Drives
- Pin-pointing BMS software faults through increased metered loads
- Maximising free cooling by adjusting chiller time schedules and ambient lockouts
- Optimisation of automatic lighting control systems
- Continuous optimisation of HVAC set points to minimise heating and cooling conﬂicts
- Behaviour change e.g. rationalising security and cleaning regimes
- Matching condensor water ﬂow rates to match space temperature demands
- Measurement and veriﬁcation of Capex projects