“We see EP&T’s edge platform and services as a valuable tool to maximise operational efficiency at the Centre. Without it, we simply wouldn’t have the time or resources to find opportunities as quickly or effectively as EP&T.”
SHOPPING CENTRE PORTFOLIO
EP&T Global has implemented its services and deployed the EDGE platform technology to shopping centres around the world.
Similar to commercial offices, energy optimisation is extremely important for shopping centres and malls. Our expert implementation of monitoring and analytics technology provides a real-time ‘digital energy audit’ allowing our clients in the retail space to react to the ebb and flow of the demands on their properties.
Specific sources of energy savings include:
- Accurate time scheduling and set points for air curtains & over door heaters
- Identiﬁcation of faulty sensors and actuators
- Maximise operational eﬃciency of Variable Speed Drives
- Pin-point BMS software faults through increased metered loads
- Maximise free cooling by adjusting chiller time schedules and ambient lockouts
- Optimisation of automatic lighting control systems
- Continuous optimisation of HVAC set points to minimise heating and cooling conﬂicts
- Optimisation of car park areas including lighting and extract fans
- Matching condensor water ﬂow rates to match space temperature demands
- Measurement and veriﬁcation of Capex projects